Sunday, February 7, 2010

PWOP/SOP




The purpose of this PWOP assignment and picture was to manipulate daily objects in order to tell a story about someone without actually having a person in the photo. Here I have taken my roommate's belongings to show her personality. She is an avid runner and loves to stay fit, this is why I have included her running shoes and the water bottle. I have tried to incorporate some general picture taking skills we have learned in the class and incorporate a sense of depth.

In the picture of the stadium my goal was to capture the structure and setting of the world around me. I chose our football stadium because this is a great representation of our University and the tradition that is apart of it. I wanted to in corporate the large scale of the building, but also the cars parked on the street and the life around the building. It is a structure I see almost everyday but never take the time to appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Aaryn,
    Good start, but watch out for that flash on the camera. julie

    ReplyDelete